Thursday, October 18, 2012

Birthdays, Pumpkins, Hail, Oh My!

We had three birthdays in two days:


Grandpa and Lauren's birthday was the 16th.


And Isla's third birthday was on the 17th.
Her third year interview is forthcoming.

We were able to go to a pumpkin patch over the weekend with Isla's friend, Dara.




They had a stinky petting zoo where the kids fed the animals. Joy.

I don't have any good pictures of the stinky petting zoo because our hands were full trying to keep Isaiah from jumping into dirty duck water or eating the lone bunny in the pen. Also, did I mention it was stinky? Yeah, I couldn't concentrate on taking pictures. I did take a long, boring video of isla feeding a sheep, but I'll spare you.

We had a lot of fun. My favorite part was the frozen yogurt after. Yum. 
Again, no pictures. I was busy.

And lastly, did you know it hailed in our parts last week?



Those pictures are from when it was still pleasantly sprinkling. Pretty soon, the sprinkle turned into a downpour, which then turned to hail. Our parking lot was a little flash-flooded. 

Then two days after our glorious, cool rain, the temperatures were back up to 90s (100s one day). And the 80s are where we are headed today. Boo. But fall is coming soon, I can feel it.

Oh, and one more thing. For ALAD:


MUSTACHIOED


No comments:

Post a Comment